RELIEF CHEF DE PARTIE – BANBURY, OXFORDSHIRE - £15 TO £17 PER HOUR
This traditional British pub, surrounded by the stunning countryside of Oxfordshire, are looking for a strong Chef de Partie to play a key role in supporting their long-standing brigade as soon as possible and on an ongoing basis.
Their passion is finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern way. Their menus are made up of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world and are changed on a daily basis.
The opportunity would suit an experienced CDP with experience working in a busy environment and comfortable working with large volumes.
Your new contract will involve;
- Working a minimum of 40 hours, over 5 days with the opportunity for overtime
- Working within an existing brigade, running your own section within the kitchen
- Being responsible for health and hygiene standards on your section and in your fridges
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience at CDP level in a similar environment
- You will ideally have experience working with fresh produce
- You will have worked in a busy pub environment previously and be comfortable cooking meals from fresh, to order in high volume
- Accommodation can be provided for the ideal candidate in a nearby hotel
What’s in it for you?
By joining CJUK, you not only get the benefits and experience of this particular contract but you will become part of our close-knit brigade and community meaning that you will always;
- Get paid for EVERY hour that you work
- Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
- Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
- Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
- Have unlimited access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
- Enrolment onto NEST pension scheme when working on our payroll
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
If so, please give me a call on 01254 355666 to discuss - if you have any further questions or queries I would be more than happy to chat through the role with you in more detail. Alternatively, feel free to apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position doesn't quite suit what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch regardless as I have lots of other contracts available nationwide from CDP to Head Chef level.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!