RELIEF CHEF DE PARTIE - COCKERMOUTH, CUMBRIA - £16-£17 PER HOUR
This gorgeous hotel, idyllically set within a Georgian town of Cockermouth are looking for strong and experienced CDP to work in their on-site restaurant kitchen on an ongoing basis.
The hotels award winning restaurant holds 2AA Rosette and silver stars, making it well known in the area and caters for both residents and non-residents.
In addition, the hotel is a popular choice for weddings and other functions!
Your new contract will involve:
- Working a minimum of 50 hours per week
- Working within an existing brigade of six, running your own section within the kitchen
- Working between the restaurant service and function work, serving the hotels' restaurant and extensive C&B suite
- Being responsible for health and hygiene standards on your section and in your fridges
- On site accommodation is available
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience at CDP level in a hotel environment
- You will have experience working with fresh produce, ideally at a rosette level
- The kitchen is extremely professional and the Head Chef prides himself on this so you will feel comfortable working in a structured environment
What’s in it for you?
By joining CJUK, you not only get the benefits and experience of this particular contract but you will become part of our close-knit brigade and community meaning that you will always;
- Get paid for EVERY hour that you work
- Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
- Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
- Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
- Have unlimited access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
If so, please give me a call on 01254 355666 to discuss - if you have any further questions or queries I would be more than happy to chat through the role with you in more detail. Alternatively, feel free to apply below or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position doesn't quite suit what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch regardless as I have lots of other contracts available nationwide from CDP to Head Chef level. I also have many opportunities in the Lancashire area specifically should you want to stay in the local area.
I look forward to speaking to you soon!