RELIEF CHEF DE PARTIE – NORTHWICH, CHESHIRE - UP TO £17 PER HOUR
This classic British pub, located in the heart of the village by the green, is looking for a Chef de Partie to plug a gap in their rota whilst they recruit a new permanent team member. This role is initially for a month but is likely to extend to cover the school/summer holidays.
The pub has a real family feel and is part of a close knit community - it is popular with locals as a social hub to meet up with neighbours and enjoy a bite to eat!
The opportunity would suit an experienced CDP with experience working in a busy environment and comfortable working with large volumes.
Your new contract will involve;
- Working a minimum of 40 hours, over 5 days with the opportunity for overtime
- Working within an existing brigade, running your own section within the kitchen
- Being responsible for health and hygiene standards on your section and in your fridges
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience at CDP level in a similar environment
- You will ideally have experience working with fresh produce
- You will have worked in a busy pub environment previously and be comfortable cooking meals from fresh, to order in high volume
- Accommodation can be provided for the ideal candidate on site if needed
What’s in it for you?
By joining CJUK, you not only get the benefits and experience of this particular contract but you will become part of our close-knit brigade and community meaning that you will always;
- Get paid for EVERY hour that you work
- Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
- Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
- Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
- Have unlimited access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
- Enrolment onto NEST pension scheme when working on our payroll
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
If so, please give me a call on 01254 355666 to discuss - if you have any further questions or queries I would be more than happy to chat through the role with you in more detail. Alternatively, feel free to apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position doesn't quite suit what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch regardless as I have lots of other contracts available nationwide from CDP to Head Chef level.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!