RELIEF CHEF DE PARTIE - HOOK, HAMPSHIRE - £15 TO £17 PER HOUR
This British country pub set in the village of Hook, Hampshire are looking for a strong Chef de Partie to play a key role in supporting their long-standing brigade as soon as possible.
They are passionate about finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern way. Their menus consist of traditional British classics but also includes some daily and weekly specials designed by the team on site.
The opportunity would suit an experienced CDP with experience working in a busy environment and comfortable working with large volumes.
Your new contract will involve;
- Working a minimum of 40 hours, over 5 days with the opportunity for overtime
- Working within an existing brigade, running your own section within the kitchen
- Being responsible for health and hygiene standards on your section and in your fridges
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience at CDP level in a similar environment
- You will ideally have experience working with fresh produce
- You will be comfortable working with volume as this site can cater for up to 250 covers per day
- Accommodation can be provided off site so you would require your own transport but ideally, you will be commutable to the area from your own home
What’s in it for you?
By joining CJUK, you not only get the benefits and experience of this particular contract but you will become part of our close-knit brigade and community meaning that you will always;
- Get paid for EVERY hour that you work
- Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
- Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
- Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
- Have unlimited access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
- Enrolment onto NEST pension scheme when working on our payroll
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
If so, please give me a call on 01254 355666 to discuss - if you have any further questions or queries I would be more than happy to chat through the role with you in more detail. Alternatively, feel free to apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position doesn't quite suit what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch regardless as I have lots of other contracts available nationwide from CDP to Head Chef level.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!