RELIEF CHEF DE PARTIE - OXFORDSHIRE- £13 TO £15 PER HOUR
This luxury hotel with views of the River Thames are looking for strong and experienced CDP to work in their on-site restaurant kitchen on an ongoing basis.
The restaurant is well known in the area and caters for both residents and non-residents. The chefs pride themselves on using the freshest, seasonal ingredients to create classic dishes to tantilize the tastebuds!
In addition, the hotel is a popular choice for weddings and other functions!
Your new contract will involve:
- Working a minimum of 50 hours per week
- Working within an existing brigade of six, running your own section within the kitchen
- Working between the restaurant service and function work, serving the hotels' restaurant and extensive C&B suite
- Being responsible for health and hygiene standards on your section and in your fridges
- Accommodation can be provided
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience at CDP level in a hotel environment
- You will have experience working with fresh produce, ideally at a rosette level
- The kitchen is extremely professional and the Head Chef prides himself on this so you will feel comfortable working in a structured environment
What’s in it for you?
By joining CJUK, you not only get the benefits and experience of this particular contract but you will become part of our close-knit brigade and community meaning that you will always;
- Get paid for EVERY hour that you work
- Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
- Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
- Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
- Have unlimited access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
If so, please give me a call on 01254 355666 to discuss - if you have any further questions or queries I would be more than happy to chat through the role with you in more detail. Alternatively, feel free to apply below or send your cv to email@example.com.
If this position doesn't quite suit what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch regardless as I have lots of other contracts available nationwide from CDP to Head Chef level. I also have many opportunities in the Lancashire area specifically should you want to stay in the local area.
I look forward to speaking to you soon!