RELIEF JUNIOR SOUS CHEF – KIRKBY STEPHEN, CUMBRIA – £18+ PER HOUR
This unique hotel, nestled between the Yorkshire Dales and the heart of the Lake District is looking for a Junior Sous Chef to support their kitchen over the busy coming season.
The site has 13 bedrooms, traditional in style and is located on a working estate raising their own cattle, sheep and pigs.
The hotel is particularly busy with weddings this year and uses the best choice of freshly sourced produce from local farmers and suppliers to create their mouthwatering menus and dishes. They also cater for intimate house parties and smaller events too.
Your new contract will involve;
- Working a minimum of 40 hours, over 5 days with the opportunity for overtime
- Working within an existing brigade, running your own section within the kitchen
- Being responsible for health and hygiene standards on your section and in your fridges
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience at Junior Sous Chef level in a similar environment
- You will ideally have experience working with fresh produce
- You will have worked on a C&B basis and have experience catering for functions
- You will be within a commutable distance to the hotel as this client cannot offer accommodation.
What’s in it for you?
By joining CJUK, you not only get the benefits and experience of this particular contract but you will become part of our close-knit brigade and community meaning that you will always;
- Get paid for EVERY hour that you work
- Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
- Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
- Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
- Have unlimited access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
- Enrolment onto NEST pension scheme when working on our payroll
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
If so, please give me a call on 01254 355666 to discuss - if you have any further questions or queries I would be more than happy to chat through the role with you in more detail. Alternatively, feel free to apply below or send your CV to email@example.com.
If this position doesn't quite suit what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch regardless as I have lots of other contracts available nationwide from CDP to Head Chef level.
I look forward to speaking to you soon!