RELIEF SOUS CHEF – PERTHSHIRE, SCOTLAND - £18-22PH
A traditional country house hotel, located on the edge of an expanse of well maintained yet natural woodland is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to support their kitchen for the season.
The 4* hotel is a grade 2 listed building that boasts 98 decadently decorated bedrooms and prides itself on using the freshest locally sourced produce from nearby farmers and suppliers to create their menus for both the on-site bar and lounge and restaurant.
In keeping with tradition, the hotel also has its own kitchen garden which proves popular with its guests.
This opportunity would suit a Chef who has previous experience working in a hotel environment and who is comfortable with C&B as the hotel caters for a number of weddings every week.
Your new contract will involve;
- Working a minimum of 40 hours, over 5 days with the opportunity for overtime
- Working within an existing brigade, running your own section within the kitchen
- Supporting the Head Chef on a daily basis
- Being responsible for health and hygiene standards on your section and in your fridges
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience at a similar level in a similar environment
- You will have experience working with fresh produce
- You will be comfortable working across both the restaurant and C&B kitchens
- Accommodation can be provided for the ideal candidate on site
What’s in it for you?
By joining CJUK, you not only get the benefits and experience of this particular contract but you will become part of our close-knit brigade and community meaning that you will always;
- Get paid for EVERY hour that you work
- Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
- Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
- Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
- Have unlimited access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
- Enrolment onto NEST pension scheme when working on our payroll
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
If so, please give me a call on 01254 355666 to discuss - if you have any further questions or queries I would be more than happy to chat through the role with you in more detail. Alternatively, feel free to apply below or send your CV to email@example.com.
If this position doesn't quite suit what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch regardless as I have lots of other contracts available nationwide from CDP to Head Chef level.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!