RELIEF SOUS CHEF – PRESTON, LANCASHIRE – £17+ PER HOUR
This high end pub restaurant is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to support their business over the busy Summer period.
The site prides itself on creating a casual atmosphere to enjoy their seasonal British dishes with a clear focus on traditional local flavours.
The role would suit an existing Sous Chef who is looking to support an already established brigade or a previous Head Chef who would prefer to work in a supporting role for a few months.
Your new contract will involve;
- Working a minimum of 45 hours, over 5 days with the opportunity for overtime
- Working within an existing brigade, running your own section within the kitchen
- Supporting the current Head Chef with the day to day running of the kitchen
- Being responsible for health and hygiene standards on your section and in your fridges
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience at Sous Chef level working in a fresh food pub environment
- You will be within a commutable distance to Preston as this client cannot offer accommodation.
What’s in it for you?
By joining CJUK, you not only get the benefits and experience of this particular contract but you will become part of our close-knit brigade and community meaning that you will always;
- Get paid for EVERY hour that you work
- Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
- Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
- Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
- Have unlimited access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
- Enrolment onto NEST pension scheme when working on our payroll
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
If so, please give me a call on 01254 355666 to discuss - if you have any further questions or queries I would be more than happy to chat through the role with you in more detail. Alternatively, feel free to apply below or send your CV to email@example.com.
If this position doesn't quite suit what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch regardless as I have lots of other contracts available nationwide from CDP to Head Chef level.
I look forward to speaking to you soon!