RELIEF SOUS CHEF – KIRKBY LONSDALE, LANCASHIRE - UP TO £22PH
Nestled in the beautiful Lune Valley, this traditional country pub specialising in a British take on Mediterranean cuisine is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to support their existing brigade over the Summer months and potentially beyond.
The pub prides itself on using fresh locally sourced produce and is popular with both locals and visitors to the area alike.
The pub may also consider support from an experienced Chef de Partie so if you would like a challenge, please get in touch!
Your new contract will involve;
- Working a minimum of 40 hours, over 5 days with the opportunity for paid overtime
- Working within an existing brigade, running your own section within the kitchen and supporting the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen
- Being responsible for health and hygiene standards on your section and in your fridges
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience at CDP level in a similar environment, ideally experience at Sous Chef level
- You will ideally have experience working with fresh produce
- You will have worked in a busy pub environment previously and be comfortable cooking meals from fresh, to order in high volume
- Accommodation can be provided for the ideal candidate so own transport isn't essential
What’s in it for you?
By joining CJUK, you not only get the benefits and experience of this particular contract but you will become part of our close-knit brigade and community meaning that you will always;
- Get paid for EVERY hour that you work
- Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
- Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
- Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
- Have unlimited access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
- Enrolment onto NEST pension scheme when working on our payroll
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
If so, please give me a call on 01254 355666 to discuss - if you have any further questions or queries I would be more than happy to chat through the role with you in more detail. Alternatively, feel free to apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position doesn't quite suit what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch regardless as I have lots of other contracts available nationwide from CDP to Head Chef level.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!